The Protective Barrier PROBAR®
Is a safety system designed and developed to specifically prevent unwanted intentional or accidental vehicle access into protected and defined secure areas and spaces such as civil pedestrian walkways, government compounds, military facilities etc.
- Quick and easy to install into prepared foundations.
- Easy setting and regulating of the braking-force energy absorption system.
- Increased effectiveness by the use of posts and cables in the shock absorption system.
- Aesthetic adaptation to meet the local environmental regulations.
- The ability to dismantling part of the barrier while maintaining the full functionality of the rest of the system.
- The PROBAR® System allows the creation of various geometric shapes - right angles etc - whilst still maintaining the full functionality and efficiency of the barrier.
The PROBAR® System consists of four key elements:
SYSTEM DESIGN SOLUTIONS:
Anchoring to the ground
Energy absorption system
Examples of the shape solution of the PROBAR® System
Selected details of the vehicle impact and the overall movement of the PROBAR®
- First contact
- The first local maximum acceleration - column deformation
- Moment during maximum acceleration
- Maximum barrier penetration